The ever-talented Karen Miller taught us how to make the iconic Country Women’s Association Lemonade Scones in the last episode of Campr at the Barcaldine Campgrounds. Don’t worry! We have the recipe so you can make your own.
1 Cup Pure Cream
1 Cup Lemonade
3 Cup Self-Raising Flour
Pinch of salt
Extra flour, for dusting
Jam and cream, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees
- Pour the three cups of self-raising flour in a large mixing bowl
- Add a pinch of salt
- Fold in cream
- Add in lemonade
- Keep folding the mixture together until the flour is all mixed in
- Put onto a floured board, cut into desired sizes and brush with cream
- Pop them into the oven for ten minutes or until golden brown, turning the tray once during cooking
- Enjoy with jam, cream, or whatever you like!
Hot Tip: If it’s not turning out how you want, you can always turn it into damper!