The Thule Hullavator is a lift-assist kayak roof rack that can handle up to 18 kg of the weight. So, you can load and unload on your own with absolute ease. With gas-assist struts loading and unloading your kayaks have never been easier. Check out the Latest in Kayak roof racks as we talk to the team from Thule about their latest tech for water sport adventurer.
Thule kayak roof rack Features
- Double expanding arms make loading and unloading made easier. With lift-assist racks, you have the ability to strap in your kayak at waist height. These double expanding arms can lower a kayak down by 1 meter.
- Padding support – 8 touch points of padding will maximise the protection of your kayak.
- Expansive kayak cradles for fitting extra wide kayaks as well as corrosion-resistant cradles.
- Long product life with corrosion-resistant aluminium, double-coated steel construction.
- Thule QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs included for transporting your kayak
Thule Hullavator Specs
- Maximum load of 35kgs
- roof racks can carry kayak weight of up to 17.5kgs
- includes rubber cover for strap buckle
- Dimensions include 89.7 x 15.2 x 42.3 cm
- Strap length is 275 cm
- Is one key system compatible
- Able to be locked
- Can also fit ProBar
Aside from the Thule Hullavator Pro, Thule carries a number of other products for kayaks, along with several other roof rack designs for carrying winter and water sport items. These products include unique roof racks for canoes, surfboards, snowboards, skis and more. For more information on these products visit their website: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/au Check out some more Campr Tech videos here.